Senior Automotive Procurement Manager / Director
Are you an ambitious procurement professional looking to fast-track your career in Procurement? Our client, a fast growing engineering / automotive business, is heavily investing in the expansion of its procurement function and looking to recruit people with experience in direct purchasing. This is a fantastic role for an individual with experience within Electronics, Electricals, FG components and Powertrain, with a desire to progress their career in a Procurement function undergoing significant transformation.
This is an excellent opportunity to enter the procurement function of an exciting organisation who can provide excellent career progression and opportunities for rapid growth
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- You have extensive experience in sourcing within Automotive or related industries
- Fluent in German (Minimum B2 level)
- You have the ability to make decisions wherever and whenever possible using the right level of data.
- You have a firm grasp of the details of your work in order to deeply discuss them.
- You simplify and always encourage others to innovate, changing inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes.
- You are recognised to hire & develop the best (if management skills are required)