Global Category Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
Global Indirect Generalist Category Manager - Blue Chip Enterpise - Central London - £50-55k + excellent package
Renowned for their vast humanitarian impact, this leading charitable organisation pursues a global category manager to assist in executing their new global procurement function.
Based from their Central London global HQ, the successful Global Category Manager will be extremely ambitious and driven, tackling an array of projects across various indirect procurement categories, including: Facilities Management, Technology (IT), Travel, Professional Services and Healthcare/Medicine, having a significant effect on procurement within this sector.
This is in an opportunity to join an exciting and expanding global team. You can expect to immerse yourself into an extremely fast-paced and dynamic environment, allowing for accelerated career progression to leaders who are looking for a challenge.
Global Category Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for leading and executing global strategic procurement sourcing across a range of indirect procurement categories
- Liaise with an array of global stakeholders and senior members within the business
- Obtain support and buy-in for key projects and procurement strategies
- Be autonomous, maintaining influence and leadership of those involved with indirect procurement activities within the business
- Accountable for decision making and the efficient management of resources
Global Category Manager Requirements:
- Proven track record working in an Indirect Category Manager role, preferably with strong experience within global, multicultural organisations
- Previous experience in global category management is preferred but not essential
- Adept analytical skills
- Demonstrable track record leading and developing others
- Extensive inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Degree is preferred but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a fantastic leading charitable organisation with extensive career development, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, logistics, travel, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, humanitarian, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London
Apply for Global Category Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly