Global Head of Indirect Procurement
Global Head of Indirect Procurement - Blue-Chip Pharmaceutical Enterprise - West London - £65-80k + excellent package
Due to their ongoing success as a leading firm within the pharmaceutical sector, this internationally-renowned enterprise seeks an extremely ambitious and driven global head of indirect to lead their award-winning procurement function.
Working out of their global HQ in West London, the ambitious head of procurement will lead a hugely expanding team of procurement specialists across many indirect procurement categories, including FM, HR, professional services, IT etc. Working within a forward-thinking culture, the ambitious head of indirect procurement will gain the opportunity to enhance the current business model and promote lateral thinking, proactivity and a new culture within this blue-chip enterprise.
Global Head of Indirect Procurement Responsibilities:
- Accountable for all indirect spend across a variety of indirect procurement categories, including FM, HR, professional services, IT etc. leading the strategic execution throughout the end-to-end procurement cycle
- Responsible for the development and management of a hugely expanding team of procurement specialists throughout the global enterprise
- Develop and maintain relations with a multitude of well-esteemed senior stakeholders, playing an integral role in enhancing their global image
Global Head of Indirect Procurement Requirements:
- Proven track record working across a variety of indirect procurement services, including: HR, FM, IT, professional services etc. as a successful senior category/procurement manager - global experience desired but not essential
- Evidence of successfully managing a team of procurement specialists, ideally within a blue-chip enterprise
- Excellent inter-personal, communicate and negotiation skills
- MCIPs and degree preferred but not essential
If you're looking for a new challenge, leading an innovative team within a world-renowned organisation that is entering a chapter of aggressive expansion, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, strategic procurement, indirect generalist, indirects, indirect sector, indirect procurement, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, marketing, advertising, logistics, travel, real estate, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, SRM, supplier relationship management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, London, Central London, London West-End, City of London, Greater London, Watford, North London, West London, South London, East London