Indirect Purchasing Specialist
Indirect Purchasing Specialist - Reading- £35-45k + Excellent Package
Continuing to excel within the pharmaceutical sector, a world-renowned organisation is experiencing an aggressive period of expansion and seeks an extremely ambitious indirect purchasing specialist to join their award-winning procurement function.
Working out of their modern HQ in Reading, you will join an expanding procurement function that is continuing to have a huge impact globally within their industry. You will play an integral part in the ongoing purchasing activity of the global enterprise, working closely with a number of internationally-renowned stakeholders. You will be challenged within a fast-paced environment that enables rapid career progression annually and the opportunity to contribute to a procurement function that is continuing to have a positive impact on many lives worldwide.
Indirect Purchasing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Lead an integral part in all strategic sourcing throughout the end-to-end indirect procurement life cycle
- Develop and maintain relations with a multitude of extremely reputable stakeholders throughout the global procurement life cycle
- Assist in the successful decision making and efficient management of resources throughout the indirect procurement life cycle
Indirect Purchasing Specialist Requirements:
- Proven track record working within purchasing, particularly throughout end-to-end tendering and contracts negotiation, ideally within a blue-chip enterprise however not essential
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong academic record
- MCIPs qualified desirable but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a massive blue-chip enterprise, enabling rapid career progression and a fantastic package, please send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, indirect sourcing, indirect procurement, procurement, pharmaceuticals, West London, Reading, Berkshire,