Senior IT Buyer
3 days left
- Full Time
Senior IT Buyer - Internationally-Renowned Organisation - Central London - £60k-£65k + excellent package
Continuing to excel as a leading professional services enterprise, this global organisation seeks an extremely ambitious and driven IT buyer to join their ranks.
Working out of their global HQ in London, you will assist in developing an award-winning procurement function, supporting with a multitude of exciting £multi-million projects in: hardware, IT infrastructure, telecoms, software, IT network and services. You will have the opportunity to progress very quickly within a growing team, working closely with a variety of senior global stakeholders and playing an integral role in developing the organisation's global image.
This is an opportunity to join a team which is expanding exponentially and allows for accelerated career progression.
Senior IT Buyer Responsibilities:
- Responsible for strategic sourcing and the end-to-end procurement life cycle across a variety of £multi-million global IT procurement projects, specialising within: hardware, software, telecoms, IT services etc.
- Develop and maintain relations with a variety of senior global stakeholders
- Accountable for supporting risk management and strategies to effectively reduce costs and improve the enterprise's global procurement function
Senior IT Buyer Requirements:
- Proven track record working within indirect professional services, catering for a variety of large £multi-million global projects, such as within IT, including: hardware, software, telecoms, IT services etc.
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Strong academic record - degree equivalent and MCIPs qualified desirable but not essential
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within a massive blue-chip enterprise at an exponential rate, whilst playing an integral part in enhancing their global image, send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, directs, category manager, direct buyer procurement, category buyer, sourcing, strategic procurement, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, SRM, supplier relationship management, vendor management, supplier relationship, indirect spend, direct sourcing, IT, telecoms, hardware, software, IT projects, IT infrastructure, vendors, supply, suppliers, West London, Central London, North London, South London, City of London, Greater London, London,
Apply for Senior IT Buyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly