Buyer - Hardware - £25k - £30k + Bonus
Buyer - Hardware - £25k-30k + bonus - Innovative IT Organisation- Reading
Salary: £25k - £30k + Excellent Package
My client is seeking a talented and ambitious fresh graduate to join growing technology team in a role that perfectly suits a career in an organisation renowned for developing procurement talent. The ideal candidate will have graduated in 2017/2018 and be interested in further developing their skills in an established and market leading procurement environment. Consequently, the role offers terrific career progression and exposure to senior stakeholders and large projects from day one.
Buyer - Hardware Responsibilities:
- Support the procurement function in achieving business goals with hands-on supplier relationship management and procurement analysis
- Shadow senior work stream leads and advise on procurement strategy across the organisation.
- Strategy development across sourcing with category specific methodologies.
- Engage and manage key stakeholders across the organisation.
- Identify savings opportunities across a variety of category spends.
Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Degree or equivalent
- A passion for collaborative working within a procurement consultancy environment
- Strong analytical skills
Why Apply for the Role?
- The chance to start your career at a market leading technology organisation
- The opportunity to develop your skills into a procurement career
- Fast-tracked career progression
- Exposure to senior stakeholders and major projects from your very first day.
For more information, please e-mail an up-to-date copy of your CV to jobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Keywords: Procurement, Hardware, Procurement technology, Oxford, Reading, Basingstoke, Graduate, Degree, London, Stakeholder Management, Buyer, Procurement Analyst, Procurement Specialist, Services