PROCUREMENT - MULTIPLE IT/TECHNOLOGY ROLES
PROCUREMENT - MULTIPLE IT/TECHNOLOGY ROLES- GLOBAL FTSE 100 BLUE CHIP - LONDON - £35 - 65k + BONUS + PACKAGE
Due to doubling in size over the last 5 years and with further explosive growth forecast as the Firm approaches 2020, this Blue Chip Finance & Professional Services provider needs to hire a number of IT Procurement Professionals to be based either in Canary Wharf or Hertfordshire (+ 1 day flex working). New team members will play a pivotal part in positioning Technology Procurement more strategically within the organisation, and have the opportunity to address untapped greenfield spends across Software, Hardware, Telecommunications, Networks and IT Services.
The Procurement function is continuing to instil positive global transformation and therefore successful applicants will be given the opportunity to drive change and develop their career as they grow into positions of greater responsibility.
As a result, it is essential that you are able to:
* Strategically Manage £ Multi-Million IT, Technology and Data Centre Procurement and sourcing projects, including leading major new build and infrastructure projects
* Raise the profile of procurement
* Build and develop effective relationships with key internal stakeholders, demonstrating a full understanding of their drivers & requirements and identifying and providing appropriate support & solutions
* Work as part of a cross border team, contributing to the category agenda and supporting the Head of IT Procurement in pursuit of best practice category management
* Act as a mentor to the less experienced members of the category team
To be eligible for these Procurement positions you must have:-
* Broad procurement experience with a proven track-record of successfully delivering and/or contributing to the development & implementation of procurement solutions across the spectrum of people, policy, process, systems etc
* Proven track-record of successfully executing sourcing projects within the Technology category to deliver quality, service, risk and commercial benefits
* Degree & CIPS (preferred)
The Technology Procurement team is expected to grow from the 3 to 10 members in the next 3 years, so there will be natural succession plans for both new IT Procurement professionals as well as an outstanding opportunity to carve a name for oneself within a highly respected Blue Chip firm.
If you're interested in finding out more with a view to applying, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through this forum.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Key skills: Software, Procurement, Fortune 500, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Software, Technology, IT, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), SAP, Ariba, Oracle, VMware, FTSE 100, Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Vendor Management, Professional Services, Application Develo