Holt Executive are currently working with a market-leader in the Airport Automation and Courier Sortation industries, who are looking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager to work in Bristol or Birmingham.
Leading all external supply chain activities and ensuring a complete procurement service, this is an excellent opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing automation division, within one of the world's leading engineering businesses.
Benefits on offer for the Procurement Manager:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Flex-Leave Scheme: allowing you to enjoy a balanced life along with 25 days holiday + 8 Days Bank Holiday
- Supportive Relocation Package: to make the move to Bristol or Birmingham more attractive
- Award-Winning Pension Scheme: including a generous employer contribution
- Maternity, Paternity, Parental and Dependant Leave
- Much Much More!
Responsibilities of the Procurement Manager
- Hold accountability as the procurement manager within the automation business area
- Deliver Supplier Cost reductions in line with expectation
- Ensure effective supplier delivery performance to meet the needs of current and future programmes
- Prepare monthly procurement status reports on material, resource and supplier performance
- Ensure appropriate commercial protections are in place such as NDA's and TAA;s.
- Develop and manage a supply chain as well as building long-term relationships
Key Requirements of the Procurement Manager
- Ideally MCIPS qualified or with relevant experience
- Worked within Automated Material handling Procurement
- Prior experience in a project-based industry
- Extensive experience in sourcing, procurement and supply chain.
- Experience in CAPEX and OPEX projects from small domestic to large international.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you, then why not click 'Apply' and our consultant Jack Mills will get in touch.