Procurement Category Specialist
Global HR & Professional Services Procurement Category Specialist
Title: Global HR & Professional Services Procurement Category Specialist
Sector: Global Financial Services and Advisory Firm
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Salary: $80k - $90k plus Bonuses and Benefits
Contact: Michael Pham at firstname.lastname@example.org
Global multinational risk management, financial services and advisory firm seeks a high calibre HR & Professional Services Category Specialist to join their Philadelphia Office. The Fortune 1000 company have over 40,000 employees and operate in more than 140 countries. The ideal candidate would either have experience in both categories or would be a specialist in one with the interest of growing into the other.
You will be part of a well-developed and supported Procurement function where you would be handling a $360m spend across the HR and Professional Services categories. There will be lots of cross-category work and presents the opportunity to go into different indirect categories, such as IT, Marketing, and Facilities Management (FM), in order to have a wider coverage of the Procurement spend.
Strong stakeholder management is vital as you will be guiding senior stakeholders to pursue the firm's global procurement strategy. Based in their Global HQ in Downtown Philadelphia, you will be managing the Procurement spend across the US and helping the team at the London Office in handling indirect spend across Europe, which offers the opportunity for travel and relocation.
- Ensure effective management for the indirect procurement strategy, focusing on the HR and Professional Services categories
- Work closely with the Category Lead and senior stakeholders to develop and implement global procurement strategies
- Analyzing and managing existing spend to minimize cost whilst improving efficiency and effectiveness across all functions
- Sourcing of the best value suppliers and negotiating with potential new suppliers
- Experience in indirect spend, preferably within HR and Professional Services
- Experience in strategic sourcing and category management
- Knowledge of HR and Professional Services spend ideal but not essential
- Good negotiation skills and stakeholder management skills
Key Words: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, PA, USA, US, Procurement, Indirect Procurement, Marketing Spend, Professional Services Spend, HR Spend, IT Spend, Procurement Category Specialist, Category Manager, Buyer, Strategic Sourcing, IT, Marketing, Professional Services, HR, Human Resources, Marketing, Retail, Senior Buyer, Sourcing Manager, Indirect Category Specialist, Category Specialist, HR Category Specialist, Professional Services Category Specialist