Senior Indirect Category Mgr, Global Greenfield
Senior Indirect Category Manager - Greenfield, Global Technology Platform - London - £70K - 75K + Bonus + Package
This revolutionary technology platform is currently embarking upon large scale procurement transformation as it enters it's 5th year of existence. With revenues due to triple in 2019 and with outreach across over 30 countries, this innovative online juggernaut is changing the game and rapidly progressing towards leading the industry.
Procurement is the at the heart of company growth plans, with a greenfield function working closely with the board of directors to implement world-class procurement strategy across a variety of indirect categories.
My client seeks an ambitious Indirect Category Manager with significant experience across HR, Professional Services, Facilities, Travel & Real Estate to lead the implementation of Indirect procurement strategy on a global scale.
Their successful candidate will enjoy large budgetary responsibility and be expected to bring innovative sourcing strategies and category plans to this international brand.
This senior procurement and category management position will involve:
- Introducing real value to this high-spending organisation, and being able to drive change and procurement transformation
- Designing and implementing key category strategies on an Global basis, and liaising with and influencing senior stakeholders in order to drive innovative solutions
- Managing multi-million spends across a variety of indirect categories, with a particular focuson professional services, and negotiating key service contracts with major suppliers
- Line management responsibilities for category managers across a number of Indirect related spend categories
Procurement skills required:
- Significant experience of handling the end-to-end procurement and sourcing process and negotiating large-scale contracts and Indirect services
- A comprehensive understanding of procuring indirect categories, and relevant technical expertise, ideally within a fast-paced environment
- The gravitas to influence senior members in the team, and a strong ability to network and build strong and long-lasting relationships
- MCIPS and degree preferred
If you think you have the necessary expertise and would be interested in driving procurement transformation within a high-value and high-spending financial services firm, then this is a fantastic opportunity to push yourself out of your comfort zone and have a sizeable project to add to your CV.
To apply please send an up to date copy of your cv through to: JobsAV@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key skills: Procurement, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, Facilities, Travel, HR, Professional Services, Corporate Services, IS, Services, Supplier Relationship Management (SRM), Purchasing, Buying, Negotiation, Greenfield, Online, Technology Procurement, London, West London,