Established as one of the largest pharmaceutical organisations worldwide, this world-renowned enterprise is seeking an extremely motivated and ambitious procurement manager to join their ranks.
With aggressive career progression in a fast-paced environment, the successful procurement manager can expect to join a pharmaceutical enterprise that is providing a huge benefit to many lives globally. Working out of their modern HQ in Cambridge, the procurement manager can expect to join a fantastic work-life culture, tackling a variety of innovative and exciting projects within the indirect sector, with the added opportunity of being able to travel internationally as part of their role and eventual relocation if willing.
Procurement Manager Responsibilities:
- Accountable for leading negotiations and supply management throughout this global enterprise
- Liaise and maintain a variety of relationships with global stakeholders
- Responsible for leading the tactical procurement of goods and services across a variety of indirect categories, including: IT, FM, Marketing, Professional Services
- Responsible for the successful decision making and efficient management of resources globally
Procurement Manager Requirements:
- Evident experience as an indirect procurement manager within a variety of categories
- Proven track record of decreasing company costs and extensive involvement in an array of company projects
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Competent with software's such as: MS office, JD Edwards, Microsoft DAX
- Degree and MCIPS preferred but not essential
If you're looking for an exciting challenge with accelerated career development in a global pharmaceutical enterprise, send your CV to Sam at jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, category manager, sourcing manager, tactical procurement, indirect generalist, indirect, generalist, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, FM, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, logistics, travel, negotiation, analysis, supply management, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, pharmaceutical, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Norwich, Northampton, Oxford, Oxfordshire