Interim Supply Chain Manager
Interim Supply Chain Manager - City of London - up to £400/day (Inside IR35)
You will work to support the development, implementation and communication of Supply Chain activities across all stages of the procurement lifecycle, working with potential suppliers and partners to engage with and prepare the industry for the scale of client's procurement and to position the client as the company of choice for suppliers in the rail and construction sectors.
About the role:
Supply Chain Capacity Project Management
- Undertake Supply Chain Capacity Mapping to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and risks in the market place in order to ensure HS2 Ltd is an informed client. This may be encompass considering demand from other significant infrastructure projects, the external economic environment; and the demand created by different suppliers within the supply chain.
- Oversee and coordinate Supply Chain Capacity work streams and discrete projects initiated and led by both the SCM team, and by other internal teams. Ensuring that outputs are aligned in terms of: the high level plans; deliverables; presentations to internal clients and external governance forums; and any resulting action plans
- Work with partners to ensure that skills specific Supply Chain Engagement plans are developed, implemented and communicated to all stakeholders to ensure cohesion and continuity of communications with the supply chain.
- Experience of designing and delivering market engagement programmes.
- Testing options and feeding insight and data back into procurement activities.
- Excellent Stakeholder management - including ability to influence senior stakeholders both inside the organisation and within the wider industry.
- Supply chain engagement activities including designing and leading market sounding exercises, leading engagement workshops.
- Market research, data collection, analytics and report writing.
- Ability to respond to questions, briefing requests and form an appropriate response (House of Commons/House of Lords/FOI's etc).
- Project/programme management.
- Confident public speaker.
To explore this opportunity, please apply prior to Wednesday 6th February to be considered.