Can you make a difference? Procurement Consultants required for a growing boutique Consultancy to deliver strategic consultancy programmes - strategic sourcing, cost reduction, transformation & process improvement across private & public sector clients.
Our client’s UK business is rapidly expanding and they need dynamic and committed people to support their growth.
As a Consultant/Senior Consultant for our client, a growing UK Boutique Consultancy you will work on, lead and deliver strategic consultancy programmes for their private & public sector clients.
You’ll work closely with clients to drive savings through excellent procurement. Confident working on your own, you’ll also thrive in a team environment and you’ll relish a big challenge. Most of all, you’ll need to be energetic and highly motivated with the passion to achieve outstanding results.
Senior Consultants and Consultants are responsible for the management and delivery of cost improvement initiatives across direct and indirect categories.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Spend analysis
· Supply market and product analysis
· Development of sourcing and category strategies
· Managing tender and e-auction processes
· Conducting supplier negotiations
· Managing a variety of stakeholders, at all levels
· Implementation of cost improvement plans
· Management and coaching of junior resources
· An excellent degree
· Career experience within procurement and/or consultancy
· Strong analytical skills
· Enjoy solving complex problems
· Clear understanding of technical issues
· Very good communication skills
· Flexible, and the ability to work hard as part of a team and to work well under pressure
· Language skills an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Our teams are based on-site with clients, so you must be prepared to travel and work away during the week.
If you’re degree qualified, have got the talent, attitude and experience and are looking to develop your strategic procurement career with a growing boutique UK Strategic Consultancy, then we want to hear from you?
To register your interest in this, or any other opportunities please forward your full CV, stating your location and current salary details or contact us on 01423 520080 for a confidential conversation.
GPA Procurement (UK) Limited (GPA) acts as an employment business and an employment agency. GPA is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
More searches like this
- Buyer Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Category Manager Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Procurement Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Purchasing Consultancy £50,000 - £59,999 Full Time jobs in London (Central)