Global Head of Direct (Construction) Procurement
Global Head of Direct (Construction) Procurement & Strategy, CPO Leadership Team - £10bn+ FTSE 100 Brand - London or Berkshire + Flexible Working - £70,000 - 80,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Shares
This established FTSE 100 brand boasts a quickly growing employee population and an escalating global expenditure. This has triggered an influx of top-down investment to increase the performance of commercial support functions to aid further expansion as the business approaches its centenary.
As part of this company-wide transformation, the business is searching for a Construction expert to partner with the CPO to devise strategy to instigate best-practice commercial behaviour across the Group. The current decentralised Procurement model and complex matrix environment presents challenges, so this addition to the CPO's Leadership Team must possess the ability to traverse multiple business units and initiate change whilst manoeuvring political tensions and cultural differences.
Global Head of Direct (Construction) role profile:-
- Providing insightful procurement leadership to an experienced and geographically dispersed Sourcing team, instilling a high-performing culture through upskilling existing and new talent
- Deploying supply market expertise to bring short and long-term benefits to the business, such as knowledge of cost & value levers, market trends and challenges presented by modern technology etc
- Setting global procurement strategies to ensure continuity of supply and value for money
- Collaborating with local procurement support across the USA
- Implementing category led initiatives to advance supplier performance, increased compliance and risk management
Required background & experience:-
- Impressive Procurement & Strategic Sourcing career to date, delivering significant commercial benefits to complex FTSE 100 businesses
- Track record of high-performance in managing geographically dispersed customers, stakeholders and suppliers
- Degree, MCIPS and ITIL qualifications preferred though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure