Interim HR Shared Services Associate
Interim HR Shared Services Associate - 18 Month Contract - up to £20/hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an HR Shared Services Associate to work with a global leader within the Pharmaceutical sector.
Essential Duties and Job Functions
* Provide HR support to affiliate markets with a focus on delivering a high level of customer service to the HR Business Partners, Managers and Employees on a range of HR processes.
* Create offer documents and own all HR associated Onboarding activities, including system updates
* Undertake New Hire inductions
* Monthly preparation of Payroll and follow up on payroll queries
* Support the annual Performance Management cycle and respond to employee and HR Business Partner queries
* Track Leaves of Absence in absence management tool
* Process Employee Terminations, and issue relevant paperwork
* Support management of benefits, including enrollment or termination of benefits
* Manage Employee files including daily filing, audits and archiving
* Provide Subject Matter expertise in HR processes, policies and tools
* Utilize CRM technology to track and manage inquiries for reporting and analysis purposes
* Liaise with internal departments and Third-Party service providers as necessary
* Contribute and update the internal SOP library
* Participate in the on-going evolution of the Shared Services organization in terms of values, operations and service delivery
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* An interest and understanding of general HR policies and procedures
* Fluent in English and one of the following languages is required: Turkish, French, Spanish, German, Italian.
* Strong Customer Service orientation while maintaining a high level of integrity and confidentially with each interaction
* Solid verbal, written, interpersonal and telephone communication skills
* Ability to identify critical situations and take action to escalate per a given process or circumstance.
* Effective team-working orientation and skills
* Ability to multitask yet remain detailed-oriented with sound time management skills
* Must possess strong Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook skills
* Must be able to perform job responsibilities and duties under minimal supervision
To discuss this opportunity, please call Sam on 01483 213 304.