Interim HR Category Manager - £600 p/d
Interim Procurement HR Category Manager required to shape and develop robust Commercial and Procurement Strategies for a leading Government Organisation in London. It's an initial 3 month contract paying up to £600 p/d inside IR35.
The organisation is currently undergoing a huge transformation and as part of their plans they are looking to recruit individuals that are subject matter experts in their field. They are currently looking for a HR People Services specialist.
- Develop robust procurement strategies in a multi-faceted change programme
- Full end-to-end sourcing and managing supplier relationships.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating contract terms and conditions.
- Coach and mentor other members of the team to adopt and implement best in class practices and processes.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous HR Procurement experience in the Public Sector and a strong understanding of the OJEU regulations.
- Experience of leading and developing procurement strategies for HR People Services.
- Extensive experience of end-to-end procurement and manging senior stakeholders.
- Experience of delivering mobilisation and transition projects within procurement.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more, please contact me directly on 01483 213 302 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org