Strategic Buyer - FTSE 100 Enterprise - Midlands - £40k + Excellent Package
Due to the ongoing success of this £multi-billion organisation, this multi-national company is seeking an extremely ambitious and driven individual to join their experienced team of strategic buyers.
The successful strategic buyer will work directly with an established category manager, having a huge impact on the strategic sourcing process throughout the blue-chip company, developing and implementing innovative strategies on a global scale. This company allows for a very exciting career path, with accelerated progression and an opportunity to work out of their fantastic modern HQ within the Midlands.
Strategic Buyer Responsibilities:
- Accountable for supporting the entirety of the strategic procurement function, including: supplier management, selection and evaluation
- Assist in the creation and presentation of RFI's, RFP's and negotiation strategies
- Successfully identify supplier competencies and establish sources for technological advancement in new markets
- Influence and develop relationships with a variety of senior global stakeholders
Strategic Buyer Requirements:
- Proven track record in strategic procurement and supply chain sourcing, with a minimum of 2 years' experience
- Extremely proactive problem-solver
- Competent with Microsoft Office and advance Microsoft Excel skills, including: VBA's, Macros & Basic Programming
- Excellent inter-personal, communication and negotiation skills
- Bachelor's degree minimum requirement
If you're looking for an opportunity to develop within an internationally-renown company, with amazing career development in a fast-paced environment, please send your CV to jobsSR@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key Skills: procurement, buyer, strategic buyer, tactical procurement, strategic procurement, sourcing manager, raw ingredients, global sourcing, national sourcing, raw ingredients, RI, HR, Technology, IT, Hardware, Software, PS, professional services, facilities management, soft services, hard services, marketing procurement, logistics, travel, negotiation, procurement stakeholder management, vendor management, indirect procurement, indirect, indirect sourcing, FMCG, Midlands, West Midlands, East Midlands, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Warwick, Coventry, Northampton