Senior Buyer - Iconic FMCG Major - £40k
Senior Buyer - Iconic FMCG Major - £35k - £40k - Northampton
A unique opportunity has become available for a budding and talented procurement professional to join a globally-recognised organisation. You will be joining an innovative procurement function that puts an emphasis on staff development. As a result, rapid-career progression can be expected, while working within a procurement function that is a pivotal asset to the firm.
The procurement role will involve:
- The purchase of raw materials within a structured procurement team
- Working closely with stakeholders to help influence key decisions
- Negotiating contracts and working closely with key suppliers to help maintain and develop supplier performance
- Identify and implement improvements within the purchasing process to help hit cost-reduction targets
- Owning the end-to-end procurement process
Required procurement expertise and skills:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural influencer with strong interpersonal skills
- A passion for procurement
If you are looking for personal and professional development within a well-established and prestigious organisation, then please do apply below. The organisation are renowned for valuing and investing in their staff and their procurement function is a top priority. You will quickly grow into the role, while benefitting from a generous salary package in a new and modern office.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk