Software Procurement & Contracts Manager
Software Procurement & Contracts Manager - Leading Public Sector Organisation - Surrey - £45,000
Brand New Opportunity! - This public sector organization is looking for an experienced IT Procurement professional to join their growing team as they prepare for a huge digital transformation! The company offer a broad variety of software procurement projects, some of which are the largest currently being performed within a public sector organisation. The successful applicant will be a core part of the procurement function as they embark on these exciting projects!
As Software Procurement & Contracts Manager you will: -
- Lead on some high-profile and innovative IT Procurement Transformation projects primarily within the software space, but also covering digital spend and cloud integration
- Be responsible for the end-to-end procurement across these projects with spend in the £millions
- Manage a multitude of public sector contracts simultaneously in a fast-paced procurement environment
- Develop your IT procurement skills, learning from individuals who have excelled in both he public and private sector
Software Procurement & Contracts Manager required background: -
- Passion for IT procurement and experience working with various IT procurement sub-categories including but not limited to Software, Cloud Integration, and Digital
- Good knowledge of OJEU regulations, ideally having worked in an IT contract manager role within the public sector
- Strong record of personal achievement and savings in previous role(s)
- Degree + CIPS (beneficial but not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for an IT Procurement Specialist to come in and make an impact on some of the most exciting projects that exist within the public sector!
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsDA@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key Skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, stakeholder management, negotiation, SRM, contract management, consultancy, indirect procurement, IT procurement, software procurement, digital transformation, indirect procurement, OJEU, public sector procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/bramwithProcure