Indirect Procurement Manager
Indirect Procurement Manager - Cambridgeshire - £35,000-40,000k - MCIPS Sponsorship - Fast Tracked Progression to Category Manager - Greenfield
Leading pharmaceutical organisation is looking for a specialist indirect procurement professional to join their best in class procurement function. Working at the core of the most innovative industry, you will have the opportunity to specialising in life changing research and shape the indirect procurement category.
Entering a greenfield procurement site, you will be able to broaden your experience by working on various indirect categories and lead the full end to end procurement process. Due to the progress they have made towards their mission, this newly created procurement specialist position has been created to develop a strategic procurement & supplier management service for key business functions. With excellent learning and development and an undisputed reputation for career progression, this is a fantastic opportunity for a procurement professional looking to progress their career to a senior position.
As an indirect Procurement specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the strategic sourcing activities across indirect procurement
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key suppliers, focusing on risk assessment, quality delivery and cost improvement.
- Collaborate with the Head of Procurement to drive the strategic procurement agenda, working proactively with the budget holders to ensure resources are efficiently managed
- The end to end procurement process, from market research to contract award.
As an indirect Procurement specialist, you will have:
- Experience working across any indirect procurement category
- Full end to end procurement expertise
- Degree + CIPS beneficial but not essential
With an undisputed reputation for professional development, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading pharmaceutical company in their fight against disease. For more information, or to apply, please contact Shiva at jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk.
Key words: procurement, category management, buyer, senior buyer, pharmaceutical, life sciences, analyst, Cambridge, Northampton, Huntingdon, indirect procurement, direct procurement, IT procurement, procurement generalist, marketing procurement, FM procurement, SRM, SAP, indirect spend, professional services, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management, strategic, tactical, strategic sourcing.