IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class
IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class - Global FTSE 100 -central London - £40,000 - £65,000 + Bonus & Benefits
This aggressively growing FTSE 100 brand is searching for a passionate Procurement specialist to play a pivotal role in winning business support and driving the Sourcing function towards best-practice. As IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class you will own a complex £ Multi-Million spend across IT Services, Hardware, Telecoms & Software and benefit from a personally tailored development plan to ensure your growth within the Strategic Sourcing function.
IT Procurement Manager, Best-in-Class role overview:-
- Being the Strategic Sourcing Lead for all Hardware, Telecoms, Software & Professional Services subcategories including Infrastructure, Data Centres, Servers, Storage, Networks, Mobility, Colocation, Cloud, App Development, IT Consultancy
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2-3 years specialising in IT & Technology categories
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
This is an excellent procurement opportunity for a charismatic procurement professional looking to work in an intelligent and collaborative environment, lead strategic and high-value procurement projects, and progress one's career towards Senior Management & Procurement Directorship.
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.
Key skills: procurement, strategic sourcing, category management, negotiation, stakeholder management, supplier relationship management SRM, vendor management, purchasing, buying, Indirect, IT procurement, technology procurement, software, hardware, consultancy, professional services, indirect procurement
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure