Strategic Sourcing Buyer - £40k
Strategic Sourcing Buyer - £40k + Excellent Benefits Package - Northampton
Following a large-scale restructure in their procurement function, globally recognised FMCG major are targeting bright and ambitious procurement professionals to join their rapidly expanding team. They have recently created a new position in their procurement team following an internal promotion, working on their highest spend area covering raw materials. You will be joining the team at an optimum time, with a trajectory for unprecedented growth and aggressive investment within their procurement function.
Main procurement responsibilities:
- Support the Category Leads to help develop and implemented sourcing strategies to add value and achieve cost-reduction targets
- Assist in supplier management process to maintain supplier performance and development
- Work closely with stakeholder to understand their requirements and challenges, while winning their support for innovative procurement projects
- Lead strategic procurement projects and sourcing strategies by owning the end-to-end procurement process
Desirable procurement experience and expertise:
- A proven track record of progression within your procurement career, with tangible achievements to match
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Degree / MCIPS qualification desirable, though not essential
This is a unique opportunity to enter an iconic and progressive organisation, that is heavily invested both in their staff and procurement function. If you are looking for clearly mapped career progression and a generous salary, do not hesitate to apply below.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk