Senior Marketing Category Manager
Senior Marketing Procurement Category Manager - FTSE 100 Engineering Company - West London/Reading - £50,000-£60,000 + Strong Package + Flexi Working
One of the most reputable companies in the UK is looking for a Senior Marketing Procurement Category Manager to join their rapidly growing procurement function. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to become part of a Greenfield Procurement Function that has the complete backing of all sections within the business. The company themselves are at the forefront of innovation within their industry meaning all projects will have great variation and test the skills of all involved.
The marketing procurement professional will have exposure to category management and strong experience within the marketing category as you will be responsible for the entire procurement lifecycle. With an undisputed reputation for professional development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a high-achieving category manager to join a FTSE100 organisation during their most complex expansion.
As Marketing Procurement Category Manager you will: -
- Create and manage category and sub-category plans primarily in Digital Marketing and Media Procurement, with a spend in the hundreds of millions.
- Be responsible for the end to end strategic sourcing process, from choosing high-profile global suppliers to managing the long-term relationships, providing the best possible value for the company
- Interact with Senior level stakeholders from across the business on a day-to-day basis building relationship which will help build your long-term procurement career
- Help transform this Greenfield Procurement Site into a best-in-class procurement function
Marketing Procurement Category Manager required background: -
· Experience managing Marketing subcategories, such as digital, advertising, media and communications
· Exposure to procurement process creation ideally within Blue-Chip Organisations
· Ability to work autonomously across a variety of projects and manage key stakeholder relationships
· Strong Academic Profile (2.1 or above + CIPS preferred but not essential)
If you are an ambitious Marketing Procurement specialist looking to join a best-in-class procurement function in one of the most exciting engineering Companies in the world then this is the ideal role for you
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsSD@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, marketing Procurement, category manager, marketing procurement, supplier relationship, Stakeholder Management, procurement category manager, indirect procurement management, indirect spend, advertising procurement , professional services, procurement, west London, Central London, East London, Directors, creative industries , Procurement Analyst, above the line, below the line, procurement, analyst, retail, strategic sourcing, engineering, indirect, direct, marketing buyer, procurement services, London, Digital, communications procurement, hardware, software