Contract Manager Interim
Interim Contract Manager - Commercial Buildings - Central London - £26.44 Per hour
Are you immediately available and interested in working on an interim contract?
Do you have a strong background with the building maintenance environment?
If so, please read on…..
One of our clients, a leader in the maintenance and facilities industry, is currently looking to recruit an Interim Contract manager to work across a number of blue chip buildings in the city.
The role will be for an initial 3 month period and the main purpose will be to ensure that the 24/7 operations maintained to a very high standard.
There are 2 direct reports (supervisors) and there are also 16 engineers working across the buildings on site which will also report indirectly into the Contract Manager.
The Interim Contract Manager will also be responsible for ensuring compliance is conducted, and that all requests are responded to for a client with a 6 star service level and will also be a key player in the technical pro-active approach on risk minimisation.
The hourly rate is £29.00 and the working hours are 8 to 5 Monday to Friday.
The main duties will also include:
- Manage all maintenance staff on the contract.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on the contract.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on site.
- Responsible for the development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Manage staff absenteeism and be responsible for disciplinary issues within site team.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
- Responsible for the permit system.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified in engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of managing large 24/7 sites.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
For more information, please contact
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.