Strategic Buyer, Raw Materials - Global FMCG Major
Strategic Buyer, Raw Materials - FTSE100 FMCG Major - £40k + Excellent Benefits - Northampton - Global Sourcing Exposure - Transformational Projects
Following an unprecedented investment in their global sourcing function, renowned FTSE100 seeks to increase the profile of global procurement through the planning and execution of multiple innovative sourcing projects. As a result, they have created a new position in their team working on a critical spend area, covering the entire spectrum of Raw Materials that go into their finished products, operating autonomously to manage end to end delivery on a global level. Joining the business as they go through a period of aggressive expansion, you will take advantage of entering a progressive position with a tailored progression plan that ensures you grow in the strategic sourcing team.
Strategic Buyer, Raw Materials role overview: -
- Leading strategic sourcing projects across multiple direct subcategories, partnering with stakeholders across R&D, Manufacturing, Operations, Logistics to identify how Procurement can influence product management
- Negotiating with market leading with a broad supplier base, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in end to end sourcing
- Ambition to succeed in a market-leading environment and progress through the ranks of a world-class procurement function
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.