Senior Buyer - Global FMCG Major - £40k
Senior Buyer, Raw Materials - Global FMCG Major - £40k + Excellent Benefits - Northampton + Flexible Working
Globally recognised FMCG major seeks an ambitious Senior Buyer to join their centralised procurement function, managing a critical spend area and working strategically to partner with global supplier & stakeholder base. You will have unique and crucial responsibility of strategically sourcing raw materials that are essential to the organisation's function. The successful candidate will be joining the business at a fantastic time as they go through an unprecedented period of expansion. In turn, you will take advantage of entering a progressive position, with a mapped-out promotion within 12-18 months.
Main procurement responsibilities:
- Develop and implement sourcing strategies that achieves tangible cost reduction targets
- Support the supplier management process while retaining supplier reliability
- Leading projects by owning the end-to-end procurement process
- Identify new goods to be strategically sourced and evaluate supplier capabilities
Desirable skills and attributes:
- An analytical and pro-active approach to procurement with a problem-solving mind-set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A proven track record of tangible achievements and progression within your procurement career
- Degree / MCIPS qualification preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a globally-recognised cosmetics brands with excellent career progression. You will not only excel within your procurement career but equally benefit from a generous salary and benefits package in a modern and social office.
To apply to the role, email your CV to Hugo Billyard at: jobsHB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk