Supplier Relationship Manager
Supplier Relationship Manager Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Location: Tunbridge Wells
About Our Client
A leading Insurance Company with an excellent client base are seeking to attract Supplier Relationship Manager join their vibrate team.
The Supplier Relationship Manager will perform a combination of contract, performance or relationship management roles with external vendors. These vendors will mainly be delivering IT products (hardware, software & Telco) and/or IT services (consulting, application development and so on).
- Manage the activities related to supplier relationships including product and service performance. Where applicable, manage the contract commercial terms and conditions.
- Develop appropriate relationship with critical suppliers to ensure cost effective sources and alternatives for relevant categories
- Ensure that formal contractual documentation is in place to protect the company.
- Work and build strong relationships with key stakeholders to help translate functional requests into contract specifications.
- Collect constituent reporting requirements and develop supplier scorecards and dashboards for presenting results / KPIs.
- Ensure procedures are in place for effective Suppliers Relationship Management and all processes followed are in line with company policies and are auditable with key documents, information and communications confidentially stored.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance in the areas that include quality, capacities, systems and responsiveness.
- Collect, consolidate and communicate detailed and summary supplier results to multiple constituents on supplier performance and relationships.
- Assist subject matter experts and IT / Group procurement with supplier evaluation and selection criteria, procedures, and best practice tools and templates.
- Provide financial information for the annual budget; identifying cost reductions.
- Act as a mediator for internal conflicts regarding budgets, projects and other issues related to supplier management.
- Identity strategic opportunities such as cost savings, overall efficiency and quality of service.
- Understand the external market dynamics and engage with existing and new suppliers for products and services to deliver business growth.
- To develop, document, negotiate, agree and manage Service Level Agreements that help meet the required level of support for the business.
- Proven track record of Account Management or Relationship Management.
- Excellent relationship management, supplier and stakeholder management skills.
- Proven track record of working within a technical diverse department.
- Experience of engaging with all level of the business and suppliers.
- Ability to manage multiple streams of work under pressure.
- High levels of tenacity and ownership.
- Problem solver and solutions driven.
- Ability to gather accurate requirements for delivering a service offering.
- ITIL Supplier Management Qualification would be an advantage