Supply Chain Administrator
We are currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Administrator to work for a FMCG company within St Ives.
* Responsible for the complete cycle of container / trailer shipment from loading to arrival
* Maintaining accurate system records of all containers / trailers
* Accurately costing all container movements according to agreed cost schedule
* Organising and filing of Shipping Documentation to auditable standards
* Ensuring all Shipping Documentation is sent to correct parties within the agreed timescales
* Responsible for identifying and escalating shipping abnormalities, short shipments etc
* Completion of daily and weekly reports including 'Weekly Vessel Report'
* Daily liaison with international shipping agents and suppliers
Preferred Experience Requirement
* Previous experience in an administrative role
* Previous liaison experience with international-based companies
* Previous experience in shipping / logistics sector
* Experience with SAP (MM)
Salary DOE: £22,000 - £23,000 pa
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website