Contracts Manager - Main Contractor - Hotel Projects
UKL's client are an established Main Contractor who have successfully delivered the Fit out & Refurbishment to some of the UK's most prestigious hotels.
Having had a record breaking year, they're now looking to bolster the production team and bring in a Contracts Manager to manage multiple high end hotels in the city, with projects ranging from £1m - £10m
Contracts Manager Responsibilities:
- Reporting directly into the Construction Directors.
- Experience of leading a construction team in the delivery of quality projects in tight time frames.
- Ability to recognise and implement a cost efficient and safe working management style.
- Preparing programmes, taking into account risk management issues.
- Anticipating and solving problems as they present themselves on site.
- Ensuring teams achieve and maintain high Health & Safety standards.
- Ensuring that good client relationships are developed and maintained.
- Working closely with Commercial Department to ensure cost efficient management is achieved at all times.
- Working closely with the Buying department in terms of material resources.
- Working with Pre-Contracts Department in preparing, assisting and delivering bids.
- Minimum 10 years career experience.
- Experience of running multiple concurrent projects - A mixture of refurb & Fit Out project work is essential.
- Strong Contractual / Commercial awareness.
- Good Client facing skills.
- Experience running projects in live environments
The salaries, packages and career development opportunities on offer are second to none. If you are interested in this position e-mail your CV for the attention of Rob Glaser to UKL Professional.