Supply Chain and Export Assistant (6-9 Month Contract)
Fantastic opportunity to work for a global product
- Supply Management
- Liaise with the Export & Supply Chain Coordinators to facilitate effective demand planning e.g. promotional activity, product launches, product discontinuations
- Collaborate with the Supply Chain Planner to analyze and track historical data to maintain forecasts for nominated customers in the ERP/order processing system
- Liaise with 3rd party contract manufacturers & the Supply Chain Team to ensure supply requirements are fulfilled
- Customer Service -
- Ensure supply and stock queries are resolved effectively
- Responsible the completion and ensuring the resolution of orders and all enquiries working with Tribe Members as required
- Anticipate potential problems; implement corrective action to minimize re-occurrence in the future to eliminate customer stock outs
- Propose and implement process improvements that drive efficiency and deliver increased customer satisfaction.
- Export Documentation Management & Administration
- Complete the export documentation and covering invoices to ensure shipment of goods OTIF
- Work with Credit Control to track the status of payments for orders to distributor markets
- Stock Management
- Coordinate order placement for stock with fillers on a "made to order" basis to ensure stock is available on time to meet customer demand.
- Monitor, control & provide recommendations on inventory /stock levels in the filler production schedule (s) to minimize stock-outs and maintain agreed service levels
- Negotiate collection dates with forwarders - for collection of finished goods from 3rd party contract packers - to ensure stock is available OTIF as per INCOterm
Perform other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.