Customer Service / Supply Chain Coordinator - 6 Month FTC
Our client have been through an exciting period of growth in the past few years. This role will sit within the Supply Chain function and will require someone used to working within a fast paced team, with experience using MRP/ERP systems and Excel on a daily basis.
Role - Customer Logistics Executive
Location - Aldershot
Salary - up to £28,000 + benefits
Key responsibilities for the Customer Service / Logistics / Supply Chain vacancy include -
- Utilising SAP to process sales orders along with the management of invoicing without error or delay.
- Direct contact with warehouse regarding in and outbound shipments.
- React to customer changing demands with liaison between customers, supply managers, logistics, account managers and warehousing agent Follow SAP Business flow as created by the company.
- Utilizing SAP to process sales orders along with the management of invoicing without error or delay.
- Utilizing MRP for E1 (back to back) customers mirroring requirements. For E2 (direct business) customers - monitor exception messages in SAP, liaise with demand planners and react where customer demand is not met.
- Invoice processing. Follow business flow in consideration of account status - E1 - E2.
- Ensure that all documentation is provided to relevant parties - invoices, packing lists and tracking information.
- Regular liaison with customer to ensure demand and supply is balanced to best fulfil customer requirements.
- React to customer delivery, pricing and product queries within 48hr period.
- Maintain and manage filing systems with regular archiving.
- Understand customer business and retrieve any information as required by communication with the customer.
- Face to face meetings when appropriate, to ensure good customer relationships.
- SAP data management: material and price set up, new account set up.
- Support to account managers and support to supply chain team members during
Key skills/experience required for the position within Customer Service / Logistics / Supply Chain -
- Successful and demonstrable experience in a position of the same or similar nature.
- Excel to intermediate level, ability to create or use a Pivot Table/VLookUp
- Comprehensive working knowledge / experience of SAP
- Effective Time Management skills and Ability to prioritise
- Understanding and exposure to supply chain/Customer Service processes
- Proficient communication skills; written & oral. Second EU language would be advantageous
If you have experience working within a Customer Service / Logistics / Supply Chain role, with the ability to use Excel and SAP to an intermediate level, then please apply below.
Barclay Meade acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Barclay Meade and may assist with processing your application.