Interim Expeditor - Aberdeenshire
- Interim Expeditor - £275-325p/d
An Interim Expeditor at £275-325p/d is required for a global specialist Oil & Gas Supermajor based in Aberdeenshire. A 3 month contract, likely to extend, this is an exciting opportunity within supporting the expediting of materials, deliveries and project documentation for a candidate with a strong background in Expediting, Materials Management & Supply Chain who is looking to develop their experience within a global, diverse and fast-paced function.
- Ensure all deliverables related to packages, equipment, materials and documentation are met or improved upon as per project demands.
- Coordination of deliverables from suppliers and internal functions
- Analysing manufacturing production schedules for all products, equipment and materials
- Ensure any instances of negative variance to achievement of PO requirements is mitigated
- Manage senior stakeholders and delivery expectations
- Ensure purchase orders are released, shipped and receipted
- Update project reporting systems and tools periodically
- Promote HSSE within the Supply Chain function
- 2-3 years min. prior experience in expediting materials, packages and documentation
- Understanding of expediting procedures and previously supported PEP
- Good understanding of Materials Management systems
- Oil & Gas industry experience is highly desirable
- Engineering commodity knowledge is highly beneficial