Global Senior Buyer - Blue-Chip FMCG Major - £45k
Strategic Senior Buyer, Software & Infrastructure - Blue Chip Multinational - £45k + Excellent Benefits Package - Global Sourcing Exposure - Large-Scale Transformational Projects
Following the aggressive growth of their technology sourcing function, esteemed blue chip seeks a strategically-minded Software Senior Buyer to enter a newly-created position in their global team. Having recently completed a commercial transformation, the successful Software Senior Buyer will be fully immersed in a broad stakeholder base, utilising the firm's strong support structure to create long-standing category plans that drive cost reduction, strategic supplier relationships & improved value to effectively introduce new technologies to the business. Joining an organisation with an unrivalled reputation for staff development, this would be an excellent opportunity for an ambitious procurement professional looking to accelerate their career with a best in class team.
Strategic Senior Buyer, Software & Applications role overview: -
- Leading strategic sourcing projects across innovative software subcategories and emerging applications
- Negotiating with market leading Technology vendors / suppliers such as HP, Cisco, Dell, Oracle, IBM, as well as niche vendors for bespoke packages, using your supplier relationship management skills to leverage longer term commercial advantages for the business as well as cost savings
- Project leading category / sourcing strategies, owning the cradle-to-grave procurement process including RFP, RFQ etc
- Regular interaction with an executive level stakeholder community, winning support for far-reaching procurement initiatives
Required procurement experience & qualifications:-
- Strong procurement and strategic sourcing experience within established companies, with at least 2 years specialising in indirect services
- Track record of progression within your procurement career thus far, stepping from Buyer to Senior Buyer to Procurement Manager / Category Manager within a short space of time
- Degree / MCIPS qualifications preferable though not essential
To find out more and apply please send your CV to jobsZI@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or directly through this page.