Part-time Sales & Logistics Administrator
My client is a provider of Audio Visual solutions to satisfied customers worldwide since 2016. The entirety of their services are provided by their in house team and encompass everything from consultation, design and installation through to end user training and maintenance. They specialise in providing highly bespoke intelligent technology solutions that feature user-friendly integrated control functions and aim to make state of the art technology accessible to all. In an exciting period of growth, my client is now looking to recruit a Sales & Logistics Administrator. This role could be either full-time or part-time.
- Primarily responsible for the purchasing and logistics of all orders and administrating the delivery process for deliveries to site
- Processing purchase orders and checking stock from suppliers
- Negotiation of pricing with suppliers and compilation of pricing comparisons
- Ensure that deliveries are received on time and in full
- Work with the team to implement the Company's policies and business objectives
- Report on outstanding purchases weekly
- Working closely with a number of Sales/Account Managers providing them with administration support.
- Creating new client folders, liaising with manufacturers regarding availability, price and product specifications, completing pricing spreadsheet and constructing client proposal documents and quotes.
- Be responsible for handling customer requests, ensuring that they are logged and passed to the relevant Sales/Account Managers.
- Ensure that the customer is kept up to date of the progress of their enquiry.
- Working closely with the Operations Manager providing administration support.
- Updating documents, collating information from other departments to provide documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Arranging travel, visas etc.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar administrative role with good IT skills, particularly Excel. You must possess excellent organisation skills be able to prioritise work effectively as well as having a willingness to develop and learn new skills. Along with being a confident communicator you must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as contributing effectively to the team. AV Technical knowledge not essential however would be an advantage.