Head of Supply Chain - Capital & Infrastructure
A Head of Supply Chain is needed to join an incredibly unique and innovative manufacturing organisation currently experiencing significant change, based in Berkshire. This is an opportunity for you to shape the direction of our client's significant and diverse capital development programme across the entire estate with a projected multi £Bn spend over the next decade.
- Large & complex organisation exposure in a similar level role, ideally within a major construction environment
- Significant experience of applicable construction industry standard forms of contract typically NEC, JCT, ICE and GC Works and drafting of bespoke terms (throughout supply chain).
- Supplier Relationship Management - ability to segment key suppliers and develop strategic relationships which facilitate innovation.
- Understanding of procurement/project delivery techniques in different markets including regulated.
- Contracting Strategy - development of complex contracting strategies across the Capital or Major Projects
- Proven knowledge of commercial, contractual and financial drivers for successful programme and project delivery.
- Natural strategic thinker able to draw out insights and be seen as a key advisor to the business.
If you believe you have the right skill set, please do apply for the role below or give Brad Mills a call on 01483 212 190.
Apply for Head of Supply Chain - Capital & Infrastructure
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly