Site Supply Chain & Production Manager
Supply Chain Manager, Global Engineering Company
Location: Noord Holland
Position: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: €70-80k + Performance Bonus
Firm: Global Dutch Engineering Firm
Contact: Rikard, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.com
This international engineering production company is looking to hire an experienced Supply Chain Manager to transform and develop their Dutch Manufacturing site following significant investment. Following a change in Private Equity ownership, the site has been set an ambitious 25% growth target for the coming 18 months. As the supply chain manager, you will play a pivotal role in transforming & strengthening the Supply Chain so that the site can keep pace with the growth of the rest of the company.
You should have experience of using the Lean or Six Sigma methodology to implement continuous improvement processes. Ideally coming from a manufacturing or engineering background you will be a pragmatic individual who can quickly establish best practice to improve production planning and inventory management. You will have direct report to the Site Managing Director and be leading a team of 6-8 persons comprised of production planners, site sourcing specialists and inventory management specialists.
This Supply Chain Management role has 3 core work streams.
- Forecast demand & propose a materials availability plan for the 25% growth target
- Ensure the production plan is positioned to accommodate for long-term growth
- Review & improve performance on a frequent basis
- Co-ordinate the working process of production planners
- Liaise with members of the 150 strong site team to understand current production constraints
- Ensure sourcing specialists work to an effective strategy for sourcing all necessary stock & services as required by the site (MRO, CAPEX, OPEX, Indirect)
- Where possible eliminate wastage and reduce excessive volumes of stock
- Ensure risks to the supply chain are minimized by improving stock tracking processes
Your skillset and background
- A strong Production Planning acumen
- Ideally from a Manufacturing or Engineering background
- Demonstrable achievements from a Supply Chain Transformation background
- Experienced with Lean or Six Sigma methodologies
- Ambitious and autonomous in driving organisational change
- English and Dutch fluency is required
You will be joining a company with new management, who have switched the company from a cost-saving strategy to a long-term growth strategy. If you are a Supply Chain Manager who wants to develop a best in class Supply Chain function, reporting directly to the site Managing Director, then apply for this opportunity today.
Contact Rikard to learn more about this opportunity at, JobsRL@bramwithconsulting.com
Apply for Site Supply Chain & Production Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly