Indirect Site Procurement Lead
A superb opportunity to join one of 1st Executives key clients has arisen, a world-famous manufacturing organisation. This is a long-term interim position, initially for around 6-12 months, with a scope to last for around 2 years.
As an Interim Site Indirect Procurement Lead, you will plan and lead indirect procurement initiatives at a site level for the Grimsby site. The SIPL follows the Category Management process including leading proactive sourcing projects, specification definition and demand management activities.
- In collaboration with the global categories, leverage spend/volumes within the site, optimize process and resources and work to consolidate the supply base.
- Responsible for the delivery of site targets following agreement in the target setting process
- Responsible for managing the relationships with key stakeholders on site and ensuring full transparency on procurement projects that will deliver savings and reporting of same savings.
- Accountable for managing a robust project plan to ensure the projects agreed to within the Annual Category Plan are executed on a timely basis in line with the targeted goals and that the identified savings are delivered
- Accountable for proactively escalating any known risks or issues to the Global Category Team and/or local management to ensure required support for resolution
- Consulted in the overall supplier segmentation process and the identification of key supplier relationships at a country-level
- Accountable for managing innovation with strategic country-level suppliers
- Responsible for the creation, application and completion of country contracts for the indirect category
- Responsible for ensuring the operational buying process is performed to a high standard and ensuring clear lines of communication between site users and NGSC colleagues (Procurement Operations team, Source to Contract team).
- Accountable for ensuring negotiated contracts are clearly communicated for the indirect procurement area and ensuring they are consistently applied and stored in the agreed repository for all relevant parties to access
- Responsible for ensuring that a proactive contract management program is in place to support timely renewal / tendering prior to contract expiry
You will be looking to improve KPIs within indirect procurement including:
- Value Delivery (Financial)
- Customer Delivery (Service Provision)
- Supplier Performance (Suppliers Management)
- Effectiveness & Efficiency (Process Improvement & Compliance)
If this position is of interest, please apply for the role and any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.