Procurement Supplier Relationship Manager
Procurement Supplier Relationship Manager - Global Leading Financial Services Organisation - Central London - up to £70,000 + Strong Package
A leading professional services provider is looking to increase their headcount within the procurement function through the introduction of a Supplier Relationship Manager. This team is a dynamic and innovative function who challenge stakeholders and drive constant performance. If this is something you are comfortable with then read on to find out how to apply.
What will the role entail?
- Setting up and implementing procurement processes across all regions of the business
- Onboarding new suppliers, choosing the set PSL's for the separate procurement categories
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to implement category specific spend plans
What skills are required?
- Prior experience working in an SRM position with the ability to monitor Supplier KPIs and ensure delivery for the procurement function
- Experience with onboarding suppliers
- You must have a professional yet engaging communication style in order to achieve results from both internal and external stakeholders
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a market leading brand and make a career in entrepreneurial team. With flexible working offered as well as all the above, this is a really interesting role suited to someone looking for a new challenge. There is a strong path of progression to more senior positions within the team in the next 12-18 moths.
If you are interested in this position please send across a copy of your most recent CV to Emily at email@example.com or apply via this webpage
Key Skills: SRM, Supplier Relationship Management, Procurement, Surrey, London, Finance, Professional Services, Contract Management, Finance, Legal, Banking, Insurance