Procurement Process Consultant
Procurement Process Consultant - Leading Media and Advertising Firm - London based - Guaranteed fast track progression - £50-60K + package
This globally renowned advertising and media firm is offering a rare opportunity for a procurement professional to join their exclusive set up and help improve their procurement processes. Backed with multi-billion pound revenue and a chic blue chip brand, this company will grant you all the facilities required to leap frog your career in a fast paced and innovative environment.
Working within the procurement project team, you will be tasked with working with the business stakeholder to align a global strategy and work with procurement to implement their goals. Assessing areas such as supplier selection, category governance and procurement processes, you will be responsible for achieving savings across all categories. You will be the face of procurement, educating the wider business on the benefits of procurement and how to best utilise procurement for business savings.
In order to be successful in this role and take advantage of their fast track progression scheme, the following traits are essential:
- Previous procurement experience working in a media, advertising or entertainment industry
- The ability to and track record of delivering key business savings across areas of media, production and advertising
- Excellent procurement processes across the full end to end procurement life cycle including; strategic sourcing, contract management, relation building and supplier consolidation
- Top communication skills with the ability to influence the balance and the gravitas to lead negotiations
- Flexibility on UK travel to supplier sites
This is a great opportunity to join a company that you would be proud to have on your CV. If you are struggling to get your career going in your current role and want that next step up then send your CV directly to Emily now to find out more - email@example.com
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
KEY WORDS: Procurement, Procurement Manager, Strategic Sourcing, Directs, Degree, Fortune 500, London, Global Procurement, Senior Procurement Manager, Media, Telecoms, Technology, Marketing, Entertainment