Procurement Systems Programme Manage
Procurement Systems Programme Manager - £55,000 + Package - London - Global Professional Services Firm
This hugely successful and global Professional Services firm are at the forefront of innovation and technology. They are currently looking for a strong Procurement Systems Programme Manager to lead and take responsibility of rolling out a new system across the suppliers within the EMEA Region.
This firm year after year have won number of recognised industry awards for their excellent employee care, including 'UK Best Employer' and 'Best Company to Work for' over the last 5 years.
They take pride in their commitment to employee development and progression, ensuring that each individual has every opportunity to succeed within the business and effort is recognised.
The Key Responsibilities of the Procurement Systems Programme Manager will be:
- Rolling out a new procurement supplier system across the EMEA region
- Educating the key suppliers on this new system, being the single point of contact for the account teams
- Onboarding of new suppliers
- Analysing the data, producing regular reports on supplier performance
- Managing senior stakeholders, both internally and externally ensuring a smooth transition process
The Procurement Systems Manager will ideally have:
- Strong Procurement Systems knowledge
- Strong Project /Programme Management experience
- Ability to effectively engage with a range of stakeholders
For more information regarding this exciting role, please send over a copy of your CV to Emily at JOBSEFK@bramwithconsulting.co.uk
Key words: Procurement, Systems, Software, Implementation, EMEA, Global, Professional Services, London, Programme Manager, Project Manager, Programme Manager