Procurement Buyer - Electronics
An extremely unique automotive manufacturer are looking for established procurement professionals, who will be managing key stakeholders internal and external. This will be delivered in part, through effective strategic procurement, supply chain planning and supplier management. This role is key to the organisation's growth both in the UK and internationally having full accountability and autonomy for supplier performance and delivery of strategic objectives.
Location: West Sussex
Title: Electronics /Trim Procurement Buyer
Salary: Up to £40k + Benefits Package
- Proven supply chain management experience within automotive, engineering and manufacturing industries.
- An excellent understanding of technical drawings, design intent and manufacturing processes.
- Ability to manage low-level maturity design and skilled in cost estimating. Experience in a strategic leadership role in Supply Chain Management.
- Extensive experience of strategic sourcing in the vehicle, engineering and production environment.
- Experience of multi-site purchasing requirements.
- Familiarity with defence procurement and commercial sales processes.
- Eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum SC level
If this role is of interest, please contact Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or apply below.