VAT and Export Process Leader-12 Months Contract
7 days left
- Full Time
At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities
Reporting directly into the Credit Manager as part of the AR Management team you will be responsible for managing all AR functions in relation to the Intercompany accounts, working closely with your counterparts at the relevant Intercompany Sites, you will endeavour to effectively manage any disputed items in a timely manner. Also seeking improvements that can be made to reduce the volume of disputed transactions in relation to Intercompany Accounts. You will also be responsible for obtaining and collating required documentation in relation to any Export Orders, VAT AR Documentation for any other European Countries that EUK is registered in. There will also be requirement to support the B2B supervisors, in holiday or peak periods.
- Dispute management for all Intercompany accounts
- Obtaining Remittances and allocating payments were applicable for Intercompany accounts
- Actively working with the Intercompany Accounts teams to look to improve and reduce the volume of queries
- Reviewing the current Export Order and Tracker Process, document Process, and roll out to the appropriate audiences
- Ensure that all Export documentation is obtained, and is compliant with HMRC
- Identify and rebill any transaction that that is applicable to another country's tax
- Create a Transfer Knowledge Document in relation to VAT and HMRC Compliance, train and share with AR on a regular basis.
- Maintain Irish & German VAT Transaction Tracker
- Identify any plans regarding Export Processes for Big Bang go live. (Changes in Warehouse, Incoterms etc.)
- Assist with any HMRC enquires that may be received by the business.
- Be the first reference point for AR in relation to Export Order Queries
- Highlighting to Management and addressing any potential risks to the business associated to Exports or VAT
- Demonstrate a strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the DCC Group Code of Conduct
Ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders [Sales, Customer Service, A.P. Finance, Commercial's, Purchasing, Customers and Vendors] to ensure that communications and relations are effective.
Adopting the following competencies;
- Communicates Effectively
- Directs Work
- Drives Results
- Ensures Accountability
- Instils Trust
- Optimises Work Processes