Export Sales Administrator - German Speaking
7 days left
- Full Time
Export Customer Service – German Speaking
Are you customer focussed, driven and have excellent Mathematical & logical skills? Do you strive for a career with a small but entrepreneurial and successful business? Are you fluent in German?
Due to an increase in sales success an Export Customer Service Sales Administrator position has arisen within a global distributor based in Stourbridge, West Midlands. Our ideal candidate will have superb communication skills both verbal AND written in German and English.
Office based – Commutable fromStourbridge, Kingswinford, Dudley, Wolverhampton, Halesowen, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Smethwick, West Bromwich, Bromsgrove
£19K - £26k Basic (Dependent upon experience) + Bonus + Career Progression Opportunities + Excellent Holiday Entitlement
The role will require exceptional attention to detail with the ability to use Excel and A* level Maths skills to process import and export orders, create invoices and arrange delivery of products from various locations throughout the world. You will have the ability to calculate complex pricing quotes and monitor purchases and stock levels using varying currencies and order quantities.
The role is varied and will require the successful applicant to be extremely process driven, however also have the ability to think on their feet, prioritise and multi-task.
- Handle customer queries efficiently and effectively – offering a professional service at all levels via telephone and email.
- Develop meaningful customer relationships, taking ownership at all points during the sales process.
- Successfully manage stock levels through analysis and the monitoring of customer buying patterns.
- Process and create purchase orders and sales invoices and arrange delivery of products.
- Regularly update price files and take ownership of pricing and purchasing activity, using Microsoft Excel
- Help to proactively develop the European and German market in line with strategic direction.
This role would suit a German speakingCustomer Service professional / Export Sales Administrator seeking a forward-thinking company to develop their skillset further.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are key for this role.
- Our ideal candidate will be a fluent German speaker. Native not essential.
- Previous telephone sales or internal account management or customer services or Export Sales or Import administrator is desirable.
- A mathematical and inquisitive mind coupled with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Friendly, confident, outgoing and positive.
- Good IT skills
- Flexible, dependable and able to thrive in a busy environment.
- Recent graduates considered.
The above duties will initially be carried out under the guidance of senior members of the team.
This would be an ideal role for a candidate with a “passion to learn” and a “can do” attitude. The role can offer growth and personal development as you will be part of a small but successful team within a privately owned business. The company has been established for 15 years and has shown healthy year on year growth. This is a great opportunity to work for a successful and flexible company with the opportunity for career progression and training.
To apply for the role of Export Customer ServiceSales Administrator (German) contact Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates for more information.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs