3 days left
- Full Time
Freight Forwarder | Import & Export Clerk
Our client is a well-established shipping company that are looking to add to their team in Southampton.
As Freight Forwarder you will be responsible for all forwarding tasks on both imports and exports starting from initial enquiry, preparation of documentation right through to raising invoices. You will deal with import & export entries using various systems, liaise with clients, shipping lines, third parties and other forwarders to ensure an efficient and timely operations alongside managing key relationships. Your key responsibilities will include;
- Build strong relationships with client, liners and agents
- Full understanding of door to door import and export operations
- Full understanding of import and export entries
- Quoting new business
- Account Management
- Freight Forwarding experience (Sea Freight Imports)
- Communication skills
- Custom entries experience
- Knowledge of road and/or air freight
About the Company:
This is a position with a company family owned business that is well-established, you will be a part of a team that manages from origin to final destination in the UK and worldwide.
Salary & Benefits:
Our client is looking to pay between £24-28k depending on experience.
Apply now for more information!