Supplier Relationship Manager
Supplier Relationship Manager, EMEA– Reading
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Supplier Relationship Manager to join our newly formed Supplier Management function. Successful candidates will have a proven track record of delivering corporate value and profitability in end to end Supply Chain Operations, Vendor Management and Procurement in global IT Managed Services.
What does the role of Supplier Relationship Manager involve?
You will be based at our Reading office reporting into the Head of Supplier Management. This role will be to manage the EMEA Supplier relationships.
Some of the key accountabilities are:
- Developing strong relationships with Key stakeholders within the business
- Sourcing and engaging key suppliers within the EMEA region, providing cost effective resilience and coverage.
- Assisting the Supplier Contract and Pricing Managers with the EMEA supplier performance and relationship information to support contract renewals and negotiations.
- Assisting the business in EMEA on large customer deals.
- Managing all new EMEA suppliers onboarded and ensure expectations are met.
- Ensuring system information is kept up to date and accurate for our UK, Ireland and EMEA suppliers.
- Developing/ Managing EMEA supplier scorecards
- Holding / documenting regular EMEA supplier reviews
- Documenting corrective actions and following through with Suppliers
- Implementing ad-hoc site visits to ensure compliance with Supplier code of conduct and rule of engagement.
- Increasing value delivered from our EMEA suppliers using a “win/win” approach
- Providing / delivering process improvements
- Providing recommendations and advice that result in tangible cost savings
- Monitoring and assisting with customer Supplier issues within the EMEA region.
What competencies / previous experience do you need to have to be considered?
You will be an accomplished Supplier Relationship Manager excited at the prospect of joining a new function. You should have the following skills:
- 5 years’+ experience in Supplier Relationship management / procurement in the IT industry.
- Demonstrable experience of contract and pricing negotiation
- Demonstrable experience of using and designing KPIs, SLAs and other performance metrics to drive supplier improvements.
- Strong track record of delivering tangible cost savings
- Proven experience of working in a complex multi-supplier environment
- Demonstrable experience in Supplier Performance Management
- Excellent commercial acumen & problem-solving skills
- Strong computer skills
- Experience of working in a matrix organisation, spanning geographical and functional boundaries
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Excellent relationship management and communication skills.
- Multiple languages would be an advantage.
ESP is trusted by global organisations to deliver tailored IT support and infrastructure solutions around the world, 24/7. We have added value to our customers for 25 years by listening to their needs and proactively delivering the service they want, wherever in the world that might be. We are head-quartered in Reading, with staff in most of the major UK airports and regional Service Delivery hubs in Hong Kong, Singapore, Trinidad, Chicago and Mexico. Our customers include many household brand names such as easyJet, Avis, Marie Curie, Wipro, United Airlines and Virgin Atlantic. We are looking for vibrant, enthusiastic individuals with a can do attitude who can join our team. ESP offers a dynamic environment, a strong sense of fun and a commitment to career progression from within, all of which help us to deliver our outstanding services to our global clients.
Interested? Please apply today for a quick response.