Retail Operations Manager
Would you like the chance to work with a growing eCommerce Retailer?
They are market leaders right now and they offer a fantastic working environment, big on team spirit and huge on career development.
They are now looking for a Retail Operations Manager, reporting into the Buying Director you will be responsible for managing and developing the operational processes within their growing Buying team.
- To bring data driven insight into decisions and planning by supporting various stakeholders to improvise the existing reports to meet the needs of the wider business
- To help use data to forecast resourcing requirements and identify opportunities
- Take responsibility for delivering all reporting across the team
- Help deliver the KPI’s and ensure targets are being assigned and reported on correctly
- Ensure processes are in line with all obligations and best practice
- Role out the CRM strategy with support from the Administrator
- Proactively drive system (Salesforce) enhancements, working with external partners to specify and deliver mini projects
- This position will also be responsible in managing an Administrator
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- This role will best suit an individual who is comfortable around data and data analysis
- Commercially aware
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (Power Pivot Tables, Data arrays, etc). Knowledge of Access , or VBA will be an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce
- PowerBI knowledge will be an advantage
- An awareness of and interest in current trends in leisure activities especially Restaurants, Spas, Hotels and Attractions
- High attention to detail with an ability to demonstrate strong communication and presentation skills
- A forward thinking natural planner
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively
- Keen to be a key part of an energetic, passionate and successful team
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK