Procurement Project Manager £40-50k - London
Procurement Project Manager £40-50k + Excellent Package - London
This industry leading Fortune 500 firm are seeking an innovative procurement project manager to join their ranks. After a record first half of 2018 this organisation are investing £1.5 billion and are looking to expand their ranks within their GNFR procurement team. The successful individual will be responsible for multi-million-pound projects and have a chance to showcase their skills to a company known for promoting internally.
Key responsibilities: Procurement Project Manager
- Confidence working with senior stakeholders to lead strategy development for the GNFR procurement category
- Lead figure in the full procurement lifecycle cradle to grave carrying out: sourcing, tendering, negotiations, writing contract, SRM and renewing contracts.
- Assume responsibility ensuring procurement projects are project managed from cradle to grave.
- Developing long term relationships with international suppliers.
Key skills required: Procurement Project Manager
- Constantly finding the best valued suppliers and some experience negotiating tenders for areas of spend
- Can build rapport with high profile global suppliers
- Highly ambitious with the focus of promotion in under 18 months
- Prince 2 or any equivalent project management experience
- CIPS preferred but not essential
If you're looking to have full responsibility and recognition for leading a key department within GNFR procurement function, then this is the role for you. This world leading FMCG has had buy in from the board and is now looking for a Procurement Project Manager to join their ambitious ranks.
To find out more and apply, please send your CV to Alex at jobsAB@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or apply directly through this page.
Key skills: Procurement, CIPS, MCIPS, Project Management, Indirect, Strategic Sourcing, London, Purchasing, GNFR, Negotiation, GNFR procurement, Tender, Procurement manager, stakeholders, Global procurement, Central London, Procurement management, stakeholder management, consultant