Fixed Term Contract
Oxford University Press is a department of the University of Oxford, which furthers the University’s objective of excellence in research, scholarship, and education by publishing worldwide. The Education and Children’s Division publishes books and resources across Primary, Secondary, Trade and Children’s markets, both for the UK and for customers around the world.
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and highly motivated individual to join our Demand Planning team. You will be responsible for:
- Planning stock requirements to meet customer demand
- Determining reprint quantities and make print recommendations in line with stock holding management strategies
- Applying stock forecasting models
- Liaising with the warehouse on stock re-handling activities
- Representing the Demand Planning team in publishing meetings
- Maintaining key data in our core systems
Please note this is a maternity contract for 6 months with a possibility of extension.
You will be numerate and analytical, with experience of data manipulation and excellent IT skills, particularly in MS Excel. You possess an ability to manage a complex and varied workload, prioritise effectively, and are confident in decision-making and dealing with people at all levels. You will need to be able to embrace change and will be positive under pressure, working within a supportive and interactive team.
Please note we will consider part-time working hours for the right applicant.
Please contact Vicky.firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.
Closing date: 27 September 2018
To apply please follow the Apply link below.
More searches like this
- Demand Planner Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Procurement Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Purchasing Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Supply Chain Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire
- Warehouse Public Sector £40,000 - £49,999 Full Time jobs in Oxfordshire