Account Management - Operations
Reporting to Head of Major Business - Utilities
Make It Cheaper has been helping to put a smile on the face of British businesses since 2007 - and that’s something we continue to strive for every day. So how do we do it? In a nutshell, our service takes the hassle out of shopping around for better deals on electricity, gas, insurance, telecoms and water.
Our incredible people, coupled with the great service we provide, have made us the biggest (and best!) energy broker for SME’s in the UK which is why we are trusted by Go Compare, MoneySupermarket and uSwitch to look after their business customers.
Keeping our staff happy is also very important to us so we work hard to create an environment where development and progression is encouraged. We also know how to have fun. Annual trips away, regular massages in the office, parties and awards are just some of the things that keep our people smiling. There really is something for everyone here!
Description of Role
As commercial Executive you will be reporting to the Head of Major Business.
You will be responsible for helping to coordinate the end to end sales journey, optimising processes, identifying new revenue opportunities, participating in project development cycles and reporting on performance internally.
You will be assisting in driving, monitoring and reporting on the KPI’s and regularly reporting to business stakeholders.
You will be expected to work dynamically with various departments within the business to optimise the growth of the department channel to ensure the company can achieve the customer, profit and revenue targets.
- Develop and manage core KPIs and regularly report to business stakeholders.
- Understand and develop the current product reporting including; - sales conversion and lead reports, price comparison, and supplier feedback.
- Set up performance tracking reports
- Presenting Supplier and Sales performance to internal/external stakeholders to implement change and enhance performance
- Act as the interface between the sales and commercial / lead feedback sessions
- Implement operational plans to support sales performance
- Create process maps and evaluate risks and benefits to MIC and its stakeholders
Experience and knowledge required:
- A proven history of adding value to sales and commercial function
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication skills, and a focus on presentation
- Experience working with Excel and large volumes of data from various sources
- Demonstrable experience in delivering and commitment
- Knowledge in Microsoft PowerPoint