Publisher Operations, Media Planner/Buyer
Reporting to the Head of Publisher Operations, you will be responsible for the planning and buying of digital brand advertising campaigns across UK and International while providing industry leading customer service to our network of premium publishers and various teams internally.
The successful candidate will work in the Publisher Services team to manage inventory as well as ensuring that all media plans are successful to deliver campaigns. You will liaise with all our Publishers to ensure that inventory is sufficient across the network.
You will be expected to manage your time effectively. You will be liaising directly with UK, INT & MENA Sales teams, Ad Operations on a daily basis to meet client expectations and deadlines.
You will be an important member to help drive our revenue stream by planning and buying effectively with Publishers. You will also look to take on high risk campaigns, therefore a flexible and determined individual is essential to this role.
As well as using initiative, the role requires an organised individual to be able to keep track of and report on all activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Media planning and buying for UK, International and MENA campaigns
* Deliver excellent client service to all publishers and internal teams
* Manage internal and external expectations
* Analyse inventory and fill rates across all Publishers
* Help resolve publisher queries with the support of the Publisher Services team
* Analyse and develop good understanding of our Network of premium publishers
* Generate reports for publishers when required
* Troubleshoot any Publisher issues across sites
* Provide audience data support for UK and INT Sales teams
* Work closely with UK & International publishers regarding overall delivery and requirements for live, pending and future data/complex campaigns.
* Managing Publisher discrepancies for campaigns
* Excellent written and verbal communication style
* Must have the ability to multi-task
* Ability to establish a rapport with clients and respond aptly to all requests
* Very organised with strong time management skills
* Outstanding attention to detail
* Ability to work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
* A creative and logistical approach to solving problems
* Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
* An understanding of the advertising eco-system e.g. Digital Channels, Digital Formats, Programmatic Advertising, DMPs etc.
* Languages (EU5)
* A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience within AdTech e.g. Media Agency, Ad Network, Programmatic Trade Desk, DSP, SSP or Publisher
* Degree (BA/BSc Hons)